Saucony Ride 13
Get a pair of the Ride 13's and the miles will fly by. Saucony has added the new PWRRUN foam in the midsole for more energy return and a fantastic underfoot feel. That means more spring in your stride! Then it comes in lighter than previous Ride models and its competitors. A fantastic ride for mile after mile. The all new FORMFIT upper provides 360-degrees of comfort for the runner’s foot. A dual layer mesh toebox for enhanced breathability whic keeps your foot dryer. A Runner's Edge Go-To neutral shoe.
Just lace up em' up and enjoy the Ride!
The Ride 13 works well for runners who underpronate (or role out). Successor to the Ride ISO 2.
- PWRRUN Cushioning. More Energy return. Less effort during the run
- FORMFIT 360 Degree upper. Foot hugging a more comfortable fit
- TRIFLEX outsole. Offers excellent road grip. Better fore foot flexibility
- Wider forefoot for more toe room and less toe squeeze
- Engineered Mesh upper. Provides for a cooler foot while running/walking
- Neutral category
- Heel Toe Ratio: 8mm (32/24)
- Weight; W (8.6oz.) M (9.7oz)