New Balance 860 v11
Created for runners who want solid stability and support for their everyday running workout. The New Balance 860v11 provides the durability and stability you need to make your run exceptional. The 860v11 has excellent responsive cushioning making it a new go to shoe in the stability trainer category. An update to midsole with the addition of more Fresh Foam to add a softer ride from heel to toe. It has a lighter feel than its previous model with a new engineered mesh upper for foot hugging flexible support and New Balance UltraHeel. A no sew material application for a seamless, secure fit. The stability is located on inside edge of the midsole with its redesigned medial post to help prevent overpronation. And a blown rubber forefoot on the outsole to provide a little bit of softness and excellent forefoot flexibility.
The 860v11 works well for runners who have mild to moderate pronation(role in).
Successor to the 860v10.
- Fresh Foam midsole. Precision engineered cushioning for a more efficient run
- New 2-part Fresh Foam midsole to provide an overall softer ride
- Engineered Mesh upper. Offers foot hugging support and a cooler foot while running
- Ulta-Heel. Provides a contoured and supportive heel fit
- Wider forefoot for more toe room and less toe squeeze
- Medial Post. Provides pronation support for a more efficient impact to toe off for mild to moderate pronators
- Stability Category
- Heel Toe Ratio: 10mm (31/21)
- Weight: W (9.6oz)