HOKA CLIFTON 7
The shoe that changed every runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be. Feeling is believing! The Clifton 7 continues the tradition of the well awarded Clifton family. Clifton 7 delivers the perfect combination of a soft, responsive and light running shoe. Created from a new and simialr midsole foam as its predecessors the Clifton 7 features a streamlined upper silhouette, a new engineered mesh upper for a comfortable fit and pleasing fit with a super plush heel collar that eases Achilles pressure and hugs the heel. There's an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Get a perfect balanced ride of rebound, softness and plushness in the Clifton 7.
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the excellent breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh tongue gusset keeps the tongue in place
- New vertical heel pull tab for easy entry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker. Offers a smooth ride from impact to toe off.
- Full-compression EVA midsole. Provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted midsole geometry provides inherent stability.
- Full ground contact designed for a smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight and add outsole durability
- Weight (Men’s: 8.7oz Women’s: 7.1oz)
- Heel-Toe Ratio: 5 mm